Personalize Your Wedding!
Wedding planning can be overwhelming partly because it’s the most personal event you’ll have to organize! What truly makes a wedding special are the finishing touches and details that reflect you and your partner. If you want to personalize your big day and make it the most memorable event yet, here’s 5 ways to do so!
- Uplighting is becoming more and more popular; A venue almost doesn’t feel complete without it! Our lighting specialists design and transform your reception with over 300 colors to choose from. Our team can custom design beautiful light displays to enhance the overall look and warmth of your ballroom and ceremony space. Uplighting can also be changed throughout the night if you’d like a neutral color during dinner and brighter colors on the dance floor. learn more
- Gobo Lighting allows you to personalize your reception with our custom monogramming stencil. We can project your names or monogram in light anywhere you’d like… We love the look of it on the center of the dance floor, walls and even ceilings! learn more
- GIF Photo Booths take your wedding to the next level. Our GIF booths shoot 3 images to create an animation that your guests can save and share to social media. The best part? We can personalize it with your names and wedding date so your guests will always remember your big night. learn more
- Tabletop Décor is a fun way to personalize each table in a different way! Try matching your table numbers with photos of you and your partner at that age… Table 5 will enjoy the throwback of you both on your first days of kindergarten… Family members will especially appreciate this sentimental detail! Including family photos of those who have passed is also a nice way to honor influential family and friends you’ve lost that would have love to be celebrating with you.
- Wedding Favors shouldn’t go to waste! Think of something personalized, yet practical that guests can take home as a token to remember the night by. Say thank you for celebrating with us with monogrammed matchbooks, custom candies, personalized candles or engraved bottle openers.
We hope you found all of these ideas helpful and would love to know how you plan on personalizing your wedding. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have about our uplighting, gobo lighting or Gif photo booth options.