As our busiest time of the year comes to an end we always love highlighting a few spectacular wedding vendors that we get to work with. We could talk about all the amazing vendors we love for days but to keep this short and sweet we’re sharing two wedding venues that are outstanding!
First up, Cafe Escadrille in Burlington, MA.
Why we love it: Their team of expert wedding planners will work with you to ensure that every detail is just as you want it, creating a day and memories to cherish for a lifetime. Stunning architecture, a magnificent stone fireplace in the Grand Parlor, sweeping staircase, beautiful outdoor gardens, courtyard with skylight and contemporary water feature and of course, their Grand Ballroom, make this wedding venue one to remember.
What their saying: We got a chance to interview Jessica Reynolds, Director of Special Events, and this is what she had to say –
- What do you love most about weddings at Cafe Escadrille? I love working with the couples from start to finish on all aspects of their wedding. We do all food and beverage in house and our package is very inclusive so most clients do not need to worry about anything besides their entertainment and photography vendors
- Why is Cafe Escadrille the perfect spot to get married? For more than 40 years, people have trusted so many of their special moments to Cafe Escadrille. We work with weddings of all sizes to make sure that their big day is everything that they dreamed.
- What is your relationship like with NuImage Entertainment? We love working with NuImage Entertainment all of the staff are very professional and have an amazing attitude. It is nice working with vendors that work well with our team and that really care about making sure the client has an amazing day.
(photo by Adriano Batti Photography)
Next up the beautiful seaside Beauport Hotel in Gloucester, MA.
Why we love the Beauport Hotel: With a view to-die-for, uncompromising service, a captivating oceanfront location and world-class amenities, Beauport Hotel Gloucester is the perfect setting for guests to celebrate a classic New England coastal wedding with family and friends.
What their saying: We got a chance to speak with Event Director, Danielle Maccini, about the passion behind wedding planning at Hotel Beauport is this is what she had to say –
- What do you love most about weddings at Beauport Hotel? We love everything about weddings at Beauport Hotel Gloucester! We are a seaside retreat tucked away on beautiful Pavilion Beach, with 5-star amenities and an award winning staff. The ability to offer clients exceptional cuisine, the newest and most beautiful ballroom and event spaces and the best Event Managers around make our weddings extra special for our clients. When couples see the ocean view from our ballroom or Oceanside Terrace, they are swept away. They gasp at the beauty of the location and the unmatched architecture and design.
- Why is Beauport Hotel the perfect spot to get married? Being a full-service hotel, we offer our clients the opportunity to have their ceremonies and receptions in one convenient location where their guests can stay over for the night or weekend. In addition to our Grand Ballroom Reception area, couples have the option of having their ceremony on our Oceanside Terrace, with the sound of waves right below. In the chance of inclement weather, we can easily move the ceremony inside, where floor to ceiling windows offer a spectacular view and backdrop while couples exchange their “I Do’s!”
- What is your relationship like with NuImage Entertainment? NuImage provided music for many of our first weddings here at Beauport Hotel Gloucester. They offer exciting entertainment tailored to the tastes of our mutual clients. NuImage also offers videography, photo booths, and lighting which makes it easy for the hotel to execute seamless events for our excited brides and grooms.
Thank you for reading! Let us know if our team at NuImage Entertainment can help you plan your big day in any way.