It’s without question, one of the complications which have followed COVID-19 is impacted milestones. Graduations, birthdays, and yes…weddings. But there is light at the end of the tunnel…2021 dream weddings are possible! Wedding experts have been saying the limited guest lists can give you opportunities to improve your special night in ways you wouldn’t have been able to before.
Let’s be honest; you didn’t want to have to invite the whole neighborhood anyways! Not having a lengthy invite list allows for you to allocate more money from the budget to details that will make your wedding a night to remember. Let us share some ideas with you of what you can do with that extra cash:
- Photo Booths: Who doesn’t love a photo booth?! NuImage‘s photo booths are not your average photo booth. They offer GIF photo booths, customization, instant social sharing, and even the option to place it at the cocktail hour and then move it to the dance floor to encourage guests to dance and have a great time.
- Food Trucks: Who said late-night snacks end in college?! From Roxy’s Grilled Cheese to Cookie Monstah the Boston area has so many delicious food trucks that will leave your guests full and happy. Whether you like sweet or salty, there are so many local options to choose from.
- Professional Photography: Cheese!!! NuImage makes it easy on you. You can book Benoit & McCarthy Photography, NuImage‘s exclusive photography partner, directly through them. Their work is beautiful, which will capture the unforgettable memories of your wedding.
- Professional Videography: If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million. NuImage offers an affordable yet beautiful quality video package for your special day. This package includes six consecutive hours of coverage of your wedding day, shot in a high-resolution video along with a three-minute cinematic edit put to the music of your choice and including the best emotional sound bites captured throughout the night. Talk about a keepsake!
- Treat Your Bridal Parties: Bridesmaids and groomsmen…you couldn’t do it without them…treat them! Whether you are making little COVID safe goody bags with custom masks, hand sanitizer (and lots of Advil) or treating the bridesmaids to mani-pedis the day before the wedding. Taking care of your people is a great way to use that extra cash.
- Custom Lighting: You’re the star of the party. Own it! Make your names shine with NuImage‘s custom lighting enhancements. Create the ultimate personalized experience and project your names, monograms, and/ or custom design at your wedding.
- Uplighting: NuImage‘s lighting specialists can design and transform your reception into a spectacular array of colors. With over 300 colors, they can custom design a beautiful light display to enhance any ballroom or ceremony location. Talk about creating a total vibe at your unforgettable wedding!
With all of these extra opportunities, it is undeniable that your wedding is going to be one to talk about. From moments being captured as a keepsake to forever hold, to the most delicious snacks for you and your guests to enjoy–the wedding of your dreams just got a whole lot dreamier.