In the heart of New England, there’s a beautiful 10-acre estate that will sweep you off your feet. Just one look at the perfectly landscaped greenery and gorgeous fountains around the property will make you fall in love with the idea of having your wedding at the Bedford Village Inn. Let’s take a closer look at this wedding venue and learn why it might be the perfect fit for you.
Everything the Bedford Village Inn Has to Offer
The Bedford Village Inn has options available for weddings anytime of the year, making this a truly versatile wedding venue. The options for a personalized wedding at the Bedford Village Inn don’t stop there. With multiple pricing packages, cocktail hours, and more, this wedding venue is sure to impress.
- The Great Hall – the great hall is an indoor venue at the Bedford Village Inn that can accommodate 210 guests within its rustic and elegant space. The large windows overlook the outdoor garden area, so even in the winter months you get a beautiful view. This is perfect for winter weddings, cocktail hours, or an indoor reception.
- Garden – there is a wonderful outdoor garden area available for weddings during the months of May through October. The garden area features the expert landscaping, beautiful fountains, and great weather that New England has to offer during the warmer months.
- Side Patio – if you want an outdoor area to enjoy cocktail hour, but don’t want to utilize the Garden wedding venue, this is the perfect choice for you. This area features a custom-built bar and plenty of lounge seating for your guests to relax and enjoy.
- Multiple Wedding Packages – this wedding venue offer multiple wedding packages to match any price point and style. The staff listens to all of your needs and desires and then does whatever they can to bring your vision to life. There are optional brunch packages, an ice bar, a fire pit, and a complimentary wedding-night suite.
- Wonderful Customer Service – from the wedding planners to the servers at the reception, the staff at this wedding venue are sophisticated and experienced. The staff aims to make your wedding day as effortless and seamless as possible, without putting the hassle on you.
- Rooms Available – to make the wedding experience easier for your guests, there are rooms on site that can be booked for the night of the wedding. A select number of guests can enjoy a discounted rate for their room and a complimentary brunch, depending on the package you choose.
It’s clear that the Bedford Village Inn is a wedding venue that offers a unique and personalized experience that will make your wedding day even more special. Visit the website at https://www.bedfordvillageinn.com/weddings/ to learn more about what the Bedford Village Inn has to offer. If you’re ready to book, speak with an expert wedding planner today and take the first steps towards making your big day the best it can possibly be.
“NuImage Entertainment will continue to impress you throughout the entire planning experience! Not only do our brides enjoy working with them but their communication with us as a venue is very clear and professional as well. Many of our wedding couples work with NuImage Entertainment and the photos always come out beautifully!” – Nicolette Spehar, Wedding, Social & Corporate Sales Coordinator
Wedding at Bedford Inn: