Planning a wedding is no easy task and can be a whirlwind of emotions. No bride or groom wants a catastrophic wedding day. The fear of something going wrong can be overwhelming and nerve-wracking. So don’t fret! It’s your celebration, and we want to make sure you fully enjoy it. We compiled a list of a few tips to help you enjoy every moment and to stay relaxed throughout your special day.
- Wake up refreshed. Getting some quality sleep the night before your special day is crucial. Although it may be difficult, try to get somewhere between 6-8 hours of sleep. You’ll thank yourself the next day!
- Set aside some alone time. Before your day begins, take some time to drink some tea and relax. Your day is going to be busy, and a little alone time will start it off right.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Make sure you remember to drink plenty of fluids. You’re going to need all of your energy to get through the day.
- Be organized. Print out a detailed schedule and hand them to your bridal party and vendors. Set in some free time in case some things go over schedule. This will help ensure that everyone is on the same page.
- Keep a positive outlook. Some things may be out of your control. Try to laugh it off and remember this is day is all about you, don’t let the little things bring you down.
- Give the DJ a list of music you want to hear. From throwbacks to current hit songs to Dad’s favorite 80s hits, you want to make sure you let the DJ know what kind of music you want to hear. Not sure what you want to hear? We’ve DJed thousands of events and can help you come up with the right mix for the night.
- Give yourself a 5-minute dinner break. Make sure you take some time to sit down and eat! If you barely have time to do that, ask your servers if they can set aside a to-go box for you after your reception.
- Remember to celebrate. It’s easy to forget that your wedding is a celebration. Spend time with your guests, eat some delicious food, enjoy the night and burn up the dance floor.
After all your planning you deserve to sit back and enjoy it. Your wedding day is the start of an amazing journey filled with love and happiness. Take in every moment and embrace all you have accomplished, it will fly by faster than you have imagined.
Need help planning your wedding? We can help take away some of the stress/to-dos with our talented team of planners, entertainers, DJ’s, and more!